Future Climate Info (FCI) has created an innovative suite of Environmental Reports that analyses data on Contaminated Land, Flood,Ground Stability and Energy & Infrastructure.
What lies beneath…
Data / Exception Layer
- Extensive site history analysis of England and Wales.
- FCI has scanned, geo-rectified and analysed editions of the historical maps dating back to the mid-19th century.
- A unique exception layer that works out whether potential issues could still affect you instead of reporting issues that are no longer relevant.
- FCI has the benefit of a £100,000 remediation insurance policy.
- Each section of the report is fully compliant with the Law Society and PCCB.
- FCI are RICS accredited.
- The Professional Opinion by RICS accredited Environmental Surveyor is on all elements of the report – not just Contaminated Land.
- Front page summary with “Next Steps” detailed.
- Full dataset list at the back of the report.
- Average 7 page report for a residential property
- Solutions for every issue highlighted — i.e. further searches / services / insurance
- No further Flood Reports needed – full flood data available in each report. Why buy twice, when you can buy once.
- Competitive pricing — no need for additional searches.
- Established Team of experts – 60 years of experience – to answer your queries.
Have a question? Feel free to contact us on 01279 798111 or email us at [email protected].