Join us on Tuesday 25th January at 2pm for a free webinar with Paul Clyde and Archie Courage of FormEvo. In the 30 minute webinar, Paul and Archie will discuss how to create advantages for your firm following the Land Registry announcement ending the use of PDF AP1s.
During the webinar, Paul will discuss:
- What is Changing This Year
- Creating a seamless process from Searches – SDLT or LTT – e AP1s
- Law Society CQS Compliance- Reviews and Audit Trails
- NEW! Land Registry Seller Checker for SDLTs and its relationship to an AP1
- Further Efficiencies for Commercial Transactions – Companies House Submissions
- Auto Population of e AP1s, TR1 and attestation clauses and witness signing
- Qualified Electronic Signatures
“The Land Registry announcement about ending the use of PDF AP1s is something FormEvo is readily prepared for, having offered digital e AP1s for over three years now. Join our webinar for a quick 30 minute run through of the changes this year, and see how you can seamlessly progress to e AP1s with X-Press Legal Services.”
To register for the webinar, please visit https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/xpls_FE2501
This article was submitted to be published by X-Press Legal Services as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Conveyancer. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Conveyancer.