The Today’s Conveyancer podcast is joined by experienced HR Director Dan Creed to discuss culture, home and hybrid working, and employment in the “new normal.”
With a background in fast growing retail, automotive, hospitality and technology businesses, Dan brings huge experience to his role as HR Director at tmgroup.
Dan discusses the challenges of being in HR at a time of great change in employment with the pandemic heralding the wider move toward home and hybrid working. The conversation covers;
- how to embrace hybrid working
- staff performance management
- how to maintain engagement with a remote workforce
- mental health and well-being
- creating the right culture for success
- the impact of improved employee experience on recruitment
Recently recognised at The British Conveyancing Awards in the Employee Experience Category and The UK Employee Excellence Awards Dan outlines what the business has been doing differently that is catching the eye.
You can listen in below and subscribe to the Today’s Conveyancer Podcast on your preferred podcast provider. ALl our episodes are now available on the Podcast page of Today’s Conveyancer.