contract with magnifying glass.
Martin is a Senior Content Writer for Today’s Conveyancer, Today’s Wills and Probate, Today’s Legal Cyber Risk and Today's Family Lawyer
Having qualified as a teacher, Martin previously worked as a Secondary English Teacher that responsible for Head of Communications.
After recently returning to the North West from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, Martin has left teaching to start a career in writing and pursue his lifelong passion with the written word.
- Confessions of a cyber conveyancer
- Diary of a high street conveyancer; 27th June 2022
- What conveyancers need to know about marketing
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- Diary of a high street conveyancer; 20th June 2022
- The conveyancer’s view: “I’ll swap you!”
- The Legal Ombudsman: How to avoid client complaints
- Menopause does not equal the end of a career in conveyancing